Thursday, July 28, 2016

My PROJECT

PROJECT

I am Aleida,  I am 34 years old. I was born in Remedios. Until was 25 25 years old. I lived in a big country house with my family. we are five daughters, I am the fourth one.  Part of my family lives in Ibague, Tolima and the rest live in Bogotá. 
I have many good memories of when I was a little girl, especially at Christmas time with my family. My parents gave me many gifts, My mother cooked custard and donuts. We  sang and danced all the time. Those were really beautiful moments.

In Remedios I had many childhood friends. Mi first friend´s name was Carmen. We enjoyed being together very much. We played and walked through different parts of the town.

I studied my elementary School at Llano of Córdoba and my high School at Liceo Ignacio Yepes. I really enjoyed that stage of my life. I had very good friends. I love it because we share beautiful moments together. We joked. We practiced different sports such as volleyball, basketball, football, etc. And we went out dancing at nightclubs. I have the best memories of that time.

When we graduated I went to Cartagena with friends. we stayed 4 days, it was my first time at I saw the Ocean. We did many activities. We were walked on the beach. we went on boat rides, and we made sand castles. We went shopping in the city.
At night we went out for dinner and night clubs to dance. It was a truly wonderful and fun experience.
   
When I was 15 years old, I had my first boyfriend, his name was Robinson, he was a beautiful and  lovely person. He was also very intelligent. We traveled to different tourist places. We were together  for 3 years.

When I was 19 years old.  I had my first job as a saleswoman at a store. I worked 5 years over there. Then decided to move to Medellin to expand my education, and get a better job. I currently live here. My first job was as a secretary in a cooperative. I worked there three years. Then I got another job in another Cooperative and I credit analyst. Here I fell in love, got married and have a daughter who I love very much, my daughter was born two years ago and makes me a very happy woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment