Thursday, July 28, 2016

Project - Daniela Marín Ramírez

MY PROJECT

 ¡MY BIRTHDAY!


When I was about to turn 18, I saw my family acting very suspiciosly. That as days went by, you could tell that they were making preparations. When I turned eigthteen, I realized that these preparations were noy for me, I thought that because they did nothing special. They only gave me gifts, a cake, and a family reunión. 

Before friday, they alerted me: " Do not compromise with anyone this weekend." There was no problem. That saturday, I was told: "Prepare your bags for two days and cool clothes for the sun.
I said: "Ready." I was very happy because i realized the reason for so many preparations. When I was leaving my house, I realized that I was not alone.

My grandmother, my cousin, my mom, my husband, two guys, and mygrandfather were also there. 
We were on our way, I saw the road and I figured out we were going to Santa Fé de Antioquia. When we were getting clok to Santa Fé de Antioquia, my family confirmed we were going to Santa Fé. 
I was very happy. Then we stayed in a estate called Morichal. I was happy all the time with my family. When we were installed, we began to enjoy the pool, the green zone, the restaurant, and the wonderful room. 

We were entitled to three meals a day, breakfast, lunch, and dinneer. I liked it all. Breakfast was corn bread, eggs, cheese, bread, chocolate, fruit, and orange juice. Lunch was cream soup, rice, salad, chicken or fish, steamed or fried potatoes. I enjoyed a lot the services and my family. When the nigth came, we organize everything, and we went to the park in Santa Fé. We enter a fonda and enjoy drinks, food, music and compañy. We danced and they took a cake to the table. They sang happy birthday and we were very happy.

The next day, we got up early for breakfast, to enjoy the pool, and the hot weather because of the heat we drank cold beer. We ate sweets and new things. We bought sunscreen, swimwear, caps, short, creams and more... Anyway I was very happy with all celebrations.



Atentamente,
Daniela Marín Ramírez

No comments:

Post a Comment