Thursday, July 28, 2016



MY FIRST TRIP


Good the first time that I traveled went with my family to the coffee axis, was a sensational experience since. I knew many things and persons. I was to the  this one of nineth years, I  remind myself  that to mount in plane, I was a terrible fright, since it set me to cry when we were in the air when by the windows only clouds were seen and mas clouds. Then we to the hotel and my little brother and I immediately we went away for the pisina and I suffocate the followig day we go to the park of the coffee that was the better of the walk, mount horse take infinites of photos, mount in all the atraccions, the guide I explain to us on the foundation, of the park, it was an exciting walk to the  exit of park they gave to us a regalito, a rucksack with different bags of coffee.



YERALDIN RIVERA

No comments:

Post a Comment