Thursday, July 28, 2016





Project by Jorge Valencia Piedrahita          



When I was a kid I used to play with all my Friends from the neighborhood. we played hide and seek. soccer and many other simple games, we didn’t need any electronic device to have fun and enjoy our childhood. Those were much more simple times, when you didn’t have to worry about anything but surpassing the line when coloring.


When I was a kid. I went to vacation my grandmother’s house with my mom a lot, I loved to go there. she cooked the best chicken you could ever taste, my grandma was an excellent cook and she was always in a good mood no matter what happened. I used to see my relatives a lot. it was always good to see my cousins because they are basically the first friends any kid has and I had a lot of fun times with them.


I met a lot of good friends when I went to school. I wasn’t a problematic kid  and I was a smart one too, so my mom was always proud of me. I was one of the few kids who weren’t scared of the meeting between parents and teachers. because I always had good grades.



My childhood was an awesome part of my life that I’ll never forget. because it was full of love and happiness 

No comments:

Post a Comment