Thursday, July 28, 2016

NAVIDAD - DEISY ELIANA RODRIGUEZ PARRRA

CHRISTMAS

I remember I was nine years old. I was on vacation where my grandmother as he did every year. That year I was with my cousins Eliana and Victor. One afternoon my grandmother sat down and talked about what we wanted Christmas gift. It was funny because my cousin Victor was asking for a remote control car, my cousin Eliana wanted a Barbie and I wanted a tape recorder. Because I like listening to music.

On December 24 was a great day in my grandmother's house. My uncles were coming, well my mom and my two sisters. It was great to see the whole family together. That night my grandmother made a special meal, she cooked natilla, buñuelo, milk dessert, and the food was rice with chicken, everything was delicious.

Overnight all they danced and sang, it was a party and we were very happy. Before Midnight pray the novena. They did raffles and I win a prize, and then my mom bought me a red dress with that money.

And finally we were given Christmas gifts was something great, my cousins and I got what we asked for and we were very happy. Remember that the recorder was black with red cassette was something great.


This was an unforgettable Christmas. I was very happy. I was given what I asked and also my whole family was together. Because rarely do, and everything was very special. I will never forget.

DEISY ELIANA RODRIGUEZ PARRA

No comments:

Post a Comment