Thursday, July 28, 2016

My Project by Evellin Rodriguez

                         
                                 Project

                My vacations to Santa Marta


I remember my vacation to Santa Marta. I was 12 years old, the journey was long my family, my mother, my sister, my uncle, my grandmother and I went by bus was exhausting. We arrived the weather surprised us was very hot. The we arrived at the hotel and the firts thing that I made was to enter the pool, I wanted to fresh.
After all my family and I went to the hotel restaurant, I asked for fish with coconut rice, my mom and my grandmother only asked roast chicken, my uncle ate fish, salad with tomato and my sister ate fruit.
And let  me tell you about the hotel was very luxury and spacious, the service was very good. I had fun, went to beach and did bonfires.
I laughed all jakes, my stay was only four days and the return was also in a bus, all It was an excelent experience. 

By
Evellin Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment