Thursday, July 28, 2016

FINAL PROJECT ESTEFANIA PEÑA

My Final Project

My First Vacation

I remember my first vacation in Santa Rosa de Viterbo- Boyaca. I was 8 years old. I went with my mother and my grandfather, We traveled by bus during 12 hours to visit my grandmother, uncles and cousins.
In the grandmother´s  house there were cows, calf, horses, hens, chickens little  and pigs. 

Here I played with my cousins and the chickens at the field;  we climbed trees for mangoes, we rode a horse and too rode bike in the town park.

I was with my mother, my uncles and my cousins Los Termales de Paipa, Here we  had lunch and we took lots photos inside the pool.

another day, We visited the famous "puente de boyaca" with my  grandfather , after, we were in the lagoon of Tota, where we watched a beautiful sunset.

My family was in the fairs of town, they were dancing drinking beer and celebrating until late because one of my uncles was of birthday, so We did a berbecue with all the family.

The next day we went to river to 20 minutes to the town, we cooked "sancocho". 
I was playing a lot all day, too I was swimming with my mother.
they were dancing and listened to music. as the water was very cold I got sick.
to the arrive to home, I was in the bed during two day, then my grandfather decided that we came back to the city.

Thanks you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment