Thursday, July 28, 2016

My first vacation was to San Bernardo del Viento. by Andrea Restrepo

My first vacation was to San Bernardo del Viento. It’s a small coastal town in the north of Colombia. My mother, brothers and i went to the trip. My father could not go because he had to work. It was little sad.

 

We went by car/bus, and it was at night. The trip took nine hours. One of the things that wo liked the most in the trip by bus/car was to see mani stars in the sky.


When arrived to the town, it was very hot. We went to the beach, and it was very big. The sea was coupled with the sky, and it was beautiful.
We went to Isla Fuerte. It is a small touristic island, where i ate the best “arepa de huevo” of my life. We walked around the island, and we visited the beach. Then we returned to the hut.
The next day we visited “San Antero” mud volcano. My brothers and i played a lot in the volcano. After playing we went to eat fish and coconut rice. Liked always sea food.

We traveled by boat, and saw a hotel built on big rock, but don’t remember its name.

I loved to visit the sea, although the wáter of the sea is very salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment