Thursday, July 28, 2016






My fifteen years in San Andres, by Andrea Johana Salazar de los Rios



In June 2000 I was in San Andres. That was the sweet fifteen gift my parents gave me. I had fun. I met many people, danced, and made the most of this trip. In a discotheque I met a guy named Andres. He was from Cali. He was gorgeous and danced great. That night we talked and we danced a lot. The folling day , I realized that we were staying in the same hotel.  We out together to explore  the island. We went to the aquarium and to Jhony Cay. We ate a lot of fish, fruit and drank cocktails. That night we went out with my friends and his the friends. I got up early with my friends and we went on a journey to the island by chiva. We visite the Blow Hole, The Cave of Morgan and a beautiful  beach. That day, We did not eat fish or meat.  I took many photos I have them still it is a nice memory.  The last night of the trip was very nice at the hotel made us a party with hostesses and dressed gala. There was a big cake, lots of food and drink. That night also danced a lot. I went to bed very late. The next day the trip was over and we returned us to Medellin we arrived in the afternoon. It was an unforgettable and beautiful experience. I told my parents everything that I met in San Andres also I got very tanned and gained weigh. The friend I met called me for a long time but my boyfriend of that time was angry and did not follow taking your calls. I recently learned from him for facebook has 32 years is an architect and is married and has a very cute baby.


Good afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment