Thursday, July 28, 2016

MY PROJECT


When i was a child, I enjoyed  my childhood. I liked played with a doll, they had different sizes. I had a doll tha  snag Cielito Lindo. I listened, to it a night before bed. My cousin and i played combing with the dolls. My cousin and nephews with their cars.
It was a nice time. I remember the color planes in the sky. They flew on Sunday. This was the best of that time.

My favorite holiday was in 1990. I was 8 years old when I went with my sister to the theater for the first time to see Peter Pan. I was happy. it was a really incredible holiday. I did not know who Peter Pan was. I did not know what a theater was. My cousins and nephews were with us. we all enjoyed that beautiful moment.

What I liked the most of this work was the costumes and acting of Tinkerbell. It was incredible. I was in a fairy tale. I remember that the actress was Maria Cecilia Botero. After the performance. I loved.  She was became the best for me.
Anyway, on vacation I went to a farm. I saw great horses, dogs, rabbits, chickens and cows. I played with the animals.


I WAS HAPPY.

PAOLA ANDREA MONTOYA

No comments:

Post a Comment