Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hello
I am Catalina Henao Ospina. I  was born on january 4th , 1992 in Itagui,Antioquia .
Today, I want to talk about my childhood and my first time at school.
When i turned 4 years old , my parents decided to put me in kindergarten, i used to hate it because the teacher was very grumpy,me and all my  classmates were afraid of her  that is why i used to cry a lot and bite my dad to try to make him stop taking me to class. Finally one day parents stopped bringing me to kínder.
When i was 5 years old, i entered preschool , the first day was very scary. I cried a lot. I liked it in there but my classmates used to take my seat until one day i was very angry and i hit a girl. I didn`t know what to do  because  i was afraid of what the teacher could say , so i escaped school, and run to my grandmother house and when my parents were told about what i did they yellend at me and i learned not to do that again.
Not too long after. I made a lot of frinds at preschool , I really loved going to class , but the thing my lunch and packed a lot of snacks , my favourite snack was jelly with cookies, my favourite  meal was fried potatoes whit sausage and Milo was my favourite beverage because  i used to drink it in a baby bottle until i was 7 years old.
After school, i used to go home and do the homework whit Rosita ,the lady.Who used to help my parents cleaning the house and preparing the food, and around 5:00 pm. I was allow to go out an play whit my friends until aranud 8:00 or 8:30 p.m. i used to play hide  and seek, stop and Yeimi and others.

I had a wonderful childhood and keep good momories about it .



catalina henao ospina

No comments:

Post a Comment