Wednesday, September 24, 2014

course 4 My last Vacations Correction by Javier Sanchez


PROJECT by Javier A. Sánchez

My Last Vacations

My last vacation was in panama. I was very happy because I have family in this country and I didn’t see for many years

I traveled with my daughter and my wife. We traveled on October 28, this day we got up early at morning because the flight was left at 7:00 am but it left at 6: 00 am then my cousin Edwin come for as a one hour after my arrival. In the fly my daughter played with the IPad and your toys
When my cousin arrives we planned our itinerary, first we went to the shopping because I need a stroller for my daughter and sneakers for me and my wife. I bought some thing for the next trip from the city, lotion, deodorant, tooth paste.

The second day we traveled to the downtown we was happy. When we arrived we stayed in a small hotel. Then a read the map and we decided to visit ¨el canal de panama¨ and the beach of ¨playa blanca¨on the Pacific Ocean.

The canal is a mega structure. That united the tow oceans. We visit the ¨Lago Gatun¨whitch supplies water to the canal is a wonderful site for visit.

At night it was amazing they were celebrated Halloween is very fun everyone come dressed. I thought that Halloween in panama was different but it was like Colombia the children collect candies in the commercial malls.

The other days we went to ¨Playa Blanca¨ at the ¨De Cameron¨resort we went to the swimming pool, beach, restaurants and many activities in this place it is comfortable and spacious.

The last day we went to the city again here we went to the shopping an tours in the city we visit the ¨panama Viejo¨ the ¨Cinta Costera¨the ¨club de yates¨and the duty free in Amador
Panama is amazing it is many places to visit and others for find out. We missed the food, I didn’t like the food in fact when I arrived to Medellin I ate arepa, quesito, and hot chocolate.



The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment